Most self-storage operators know the importance of Paid Digital Marketing, but there are many other practical and data-driven steps you can use to improve your occupancy and revenue that are easy to implement and FREE.
Here are the top ten steps to move beyond paid advertising to get the most out of your marketing efforts.
- Update and maintain your existing website so that potential customers have the most up to date information about your services.
- Create a blog to provide relevant content such as self-storage advice, and tips on how to store items properly.
- Engage with customers on social media platforms, like Facebook and Instagram, by posting updates and responding to inquiries and comments.
- Build an email list of existing and potential customers and use it to let them know about new services, locations, and specials.
- Host special events like charity drives or garage sales at your self-storage facility.
- Focus on local search engine optimization (SEO), ensuring your facility ranks higher in search results and becomes a go-to option for potential customers in your area.
- Keep your Google My Business listing updated so that customers can easily find your address and contact information.
- Encourage customers to review on Google as well as Yelp.
- Implement a referral system with incentives to reward customers who recommend your facility.
- Track the performance of all marketing strategies to understand which are working best and allocate your budget accordingly.
With the right combination of strategies, you can ensure your facility stands out in an ever-growing industry.
Learn more about this topic by going to Adverank.com and while you are there check out any of our helpful storage resources on the buzz or sign up for a free demo to learn how Adverank can help grow your business with our easy to use PPC management tools that combine our proprietary A.I. driven algorithms with your own goals.